A rat cage trap is a metal cage box shaped device that is designed primarily to catch rats without killing them. Food bait (not poisoned ) is put in the cage trap. Place rat baits about 15 and 50 feet apart for rats (mice bait placements are much lover). For heavier rat infestations, set the rat bait closer to 15 feet measurement. Try to place rat bait near their harboring areas. After placement of rat bait stations, avoid moving them. Good baits are bacon, chocolate, nuts, (particular peanuts in their shells ), silicone to the rat trap treadle plate. Peanut butter is good on break back rat traps, sometimes called rat snap traps. Apple, tomato and potato are also often used with success against rats.
- HUMANE MICE CHANNEL TRAP: Safer mice trap for home, this humane mice trap can firmly lock nasty mouse inside of the mouse trap once the mice step into the mouse trap, no way to escape. Suitable for indoor or outdoor, it can be applied in storehouses, gardens, kitchens, hallways and other places frequented by rats, help you stay away from rats
- LONG CHANNEL DESIGN: 32cm long channel designed mouse trap with longer path can lead the mice to deeper place which is harder for them to escape. One end is metal door sealed deadend, another end is auto off trap door, provides you a safer and effective mouse trap.
- NON TOXIC SAFE RAT TRAP FOR FAMILY: Safe for family with kids or pets. No need of using chemical toxic, glue, haszard traps, only need to sacrifice a scoop of peanut butter or a handful of peanut to get rid of the problems of rats.
- STURDY AND DURABLE TO USE: Made of premium engineering ABS and metal, sturdy and durable to use, anti-high pressure impact, reusable.
- CATCH AND RELEASE: No violence on mouse itself, no need of toxic bait, the mouse trap can keep the mouse in trap but also keep a good air ventilation, effective and safe for catching mouse and release the mice to outdoor .
Buy best quality farm accessories online from Indias favorite online agriculture store